Tuesday, March 29, 2011

See that? Recipes!!! We Have RECIPES!

I was pretty excited to see that Michala posted the new RECIPES tab. That is until I clicked on it and didn't find a single one! Oh well, she's busy I guess. Still, I wanted her Chicken and Noodles recipe. All I can say is JUST WAIT! Seriously, I hope we don't have to wait too long. One of these days I'll post Kevin's Enchilada recipe, that is if I can get him to give it to me without the commentary that must go along with it. Maybe I'll post the commentary too. Somebody might find it interesting!
I wonder if Brenna and Elizabeth will post their Microwave Mac and Cheese? Probably not.  That was most likely NOT for human (or any) consumption. Pretty creative though!
Box mix, canned icing, should be easy, right?
Here's another creative one...Kevin says the cake mix was old, and the icing was store brand and cheap. Well he bought both! After checking the label, I found that he didn't really follow the directions. He didn't prepare the pans like the box said, didn't let the layers cool enough before taking them out of the pan, and tried to ice the cake while it was still hot! Oh, and the icing directions said to stir well before icing...That glob of chocolate on the top is the ENTIRE can of icing! Oh, he's icing it with a butter knife. Now I have never pretended to know how to bake or even cook something tasty but I CAN read the directions on the box and am pretty good at following them so USUALLY my creations turn out pretty good. It'll be a long time before the teasing stops for this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment