Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Stuff!

School's out and Michala is pushing me to work on new stuff! We did go to the I.D.E.A. Store last night. And yes, it was our 25th Anniversary. Kevin was pretty good, he even picked out some stuff for us! Then he got hungry...I don't know why Michala feels weird about hanging out with us on our anniversary, she's been around for all of them before!
It always amazes me when we go scavenging for new and incredibly useful things! I found these old metal film cases thinking I could use them for spices or something. BORING! You will just have to wait to see what they will become. I also found some carpet squares, round boxes, a cool compass that I have absolutely NO idea what I will use it for, but it is cool, really cool!
We have lots of new pouchies. And each one as it is turned right side out becomes a new favorite. New bags are in the works, and possibly some aprons! I have a couple of things for Kevin to magically transform with some paint. We will be busy for a while!
Pictures soon, I hope I remember to take the befores...

No comments:

Post a Comment